Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Wednesday 1 st June 2022…those rabbits again!!

 I hope you all remembered to say rabbits this morning….





And here are some good ideas for the month!!






To say the weather today was unstable would be an understatement!!!


Janet was going into the next town of Beverley around lunch time for an appointment and I went along and the intention was to walk back home on some bridal paths….


It rained most of the morning but was fine when Janet dropped me off and I started walking back and took this great shot of the minster. 





   I had walked for about maybe thirty minutes when it started to rain heavily and I did not fancy getting soaked like I did yesterday so I turned around and walked back into town and took the bus home…..I still enjoyed myself.


Janet cooked yet another great dinner and this evening for a birthday treat they took me into the big city of Hull for a live play…..the three cast were amazing and energetic and it was a fabulous night out, thank you!!!






I did ok with Wordle today!!







Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...