Sunday, June 05, 2022

Sunday 5 th June 2022…rain stopped play!!

 Rain stopped play!!!


Had to happen ….in the month I have been here today was the first day where plans were affected by the cold and rain….


The village had plans of booths, stalls of  food and games and all had to be cancelled because of the weather….


I did manage to go on my morning walk about four miles and then this afternoon Sam was singing with her National health hospital choir in the local church and we attended and it was a really powerful performance…….






I came home and watched the amazing Rafa make history again…






Tonight we are just having a quiet night in front of the fire after  Janet cooked a wonderful Sunday roast dinner…..and watching the end of the Queen’s Jubilee it certainly has been a fantastic time for her loyal supporters……


Janet did her magic on the Wordle and completed it in three attempts, well done……






I am off tomorrow on a two day jaunt to visit friend up north, more about that mañana!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...