Thursday, June 30, 2022

Thursday 30 th June 2022…last day of the month!!

 


Started my day with a great two hours of tennis very competitive and fun and played in full sunshine.


This  afternoon I returned to my family doctor and she went over all my blood and lab test results and I was delighted when she told me that everything is perfect and I am extremely healthy!!


To finish off my yearly check up I have an appointment with my cardiologist in two weeks.


Wordle took me a long time today!!





This is an amazing story!!


Today, she's studying two careers online—Industrial engineering in mathematics at UNITEC and systems engineering at CNCI. The University of Arizona has offered her a scholarship. Pérez was invited to study there personally by the university's president, Robert C. Robbins, who sent her a letter with the news.Jan 2, 2022. 

IQ 162. Spectacularly shattering widespread misconceptions about individuals with developmental disorders by proving her incredible intellectual capabilities


A Brown Skinned Native Mexican Girl is the most intelligent human alive 

2764.png




When Adhara Pérez was three, she was diagnosed with Asperger’s syndrome. She experienced severe bullying by her peers but in therapy, her parents learned she had a higher IQ than Albert Einstein. With her intelligence, Adhara graduated elementary school at five years of age, middle school by six, and high school at eight. Not even ten years old and Adhara is in the process of earning two degrees at once.


Stay safe and healthy!!





Yashi Kochi!!

4 comments:

Sondra said...

Are you following this blog? Lotsa waterfalls!

https://www.travelwithkevinandruth.com/2022/07/behind-waterfall.html

mexicokid said...

Yes I know Ruth and Kevin and yes Norway nis on my list…looks fabulous thanks les

Rick said...

I’ll bet she can beat you at Wordle.

mexicokid said...

No doubt about it!!!!! Cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...