Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Wednesday 29 th June 2022…a bit of this and that!!

 My day started at 11 am with my gym training session….I must admit I do not enjoy going to these sessions and whilst I am there I find it hard but when I am finished and on my way home I am happy I went and my trainer, Jessica, is very good and pushes me to my limit.


From there I went straight to poker and celebrated with another win, this time 200 pesos…..


Frida is still at the doggie camp all week so I miss seeing her but the neighbor’s cat likes to come over and sit on my steps…I am trying to make friends but she is very skittish……







Enjoying watching Wimbledon again and did not do very well with Wordle today!!!





Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...