Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Wednesday 29th January 2020....blue skies!!!

The mornings are a little warmer now and I was at

the gym at 8.30 am for my hard workout...I must admit I was not at my best as I was up at 5 am watching tennis........the good news now is I shall get regular sleeps until Saturday when I shall get up to watch the finals....


I went to the bank this morning to learn how to do a money transfer to pay for my rent whilst I am gone..but of course there was one document I did not have so I have to go back tomorrow!!!


Poker was cancelled this aft as three of the guys are sick...so I took advantage and had something unheard of for me...an afternoon nap!!!


English class was great again tonight and Gary came to class he is going to take over when I leave for the few remaining weeks of the semester..he is a really good fit and my students like him..so that makes me feel much better!!


Spoke with Cheapo Air again last night and told them about my issues and she advised me to call back in one week when the wait times will not be so long!!


Also I received confirmation today that I have appointment bin the Consular office in Laredo on the 12 th February..so now I can make some plans about leaving and getting accommodations..I am told I should have my temporary visa within 90 minutes!!


Time for tea and the women’s semi finals from Melbourne!!

Yashi Kochi!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...