Thursday, January 16, 2020

Thursday 16th January 2020.....relax.......

Back on the courts again at 9am for what is always

a good start to the morning...lots of fun and good company.


Home and had lunch and at 2pm Beda my masseuse arrived and I enjoyed an hour massage..I do look forward to this weekly pampering!!


Relaxed most of the afternoon......


The gas tank is on my small patio leading to the roof and when they need to fill up the tank I call my landlord and he calls the company and pays for the gas..


They have a great system for filling up the tanks they were gone in less than five minutes.





I then went to pick up my 🛵 from the shop..all repaired for a cost of 150 Pesos..  can you believe the price?


Them it was supper and some computer work and now going to watch my show...


A easy nice day!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...