Thursday, January 23, 2020

Thursday 23 rd January 2020....out of retirement!!

When I leave here on my journey north on February 10th...


One of the places I shall be visiting is Palm Springs where I have an Airbnb apartment booked for two weeks whilst I attend the huge tennis tournament and I was accepted to be an usher for the whole tournament.


Below is my work schedule..






I shall be busy but on days off I can attend the matches....I also receive a uniform, parking pass and a stipend of 19 dollars a day for food....this will be a fabulous experience for me!!





Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...