Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday 15th jan 2020.....wow that was a busy day!!

I knew today was going to be a busy day and it was...


Started out by me meeting a man that I had called about picking up my scooter...I met Miguel at the bottom of my street he was on time and had a helper with him....we drove the 11 miles to where the scooter was and then took good care loading Little Yella onto the truck and even had blankets.....






Then back into town to the mechanics where I left the scooter and will pick it up tomorrow....


From there straight to ♥️ ♦️ poker where I always have fun with the guys and again another win...this time 180 pesos....


Left there and went to the gym and Aaron put me through my paces as he always does...


Just had time to wash up in the bathroom at the gym and go to my English class....


We had great discussions tonight a lot of fun and then as Gracie was also teaching and today his her birthday I ordered another cake and my students and I went up to Gracie’s class and with her students sang happy birthday and everyone had cake..





So a long and busy but productive day!!


So this is the photo of my Nanaimo Family on Vancouver Island this afternoon!!!









Yashi Kochi !!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Yes, lots of snow here, today the mercury is creeping up and soon we will have a slushfest! Happy birthday to Gracie! You're sure eating a lot of cake lately! 😂

mexicokid said...

Nasty stuff you are having now...I must report yes lots of cake but none consumed by me!! Cheers les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...