Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Tuesday 28th jan 2020..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Janet my amazing and lovely sister in law is

celebrating her birthday today...






...she is the most wonderful, caring, kindest woman I know.......I hope you have a fabulous day!


This is Janet with her daughter Sam, celebrating with mouth watering fattening cakes!!!






Usually everyday in this lovely town there is an

interaction that makes me smile..it usually comes out of the blue and costs nothing....

This afternoon I had another one...

The gas stations here are manned by attendants that fill your tank and wash and clean your windshield.....

When I stopped this afternoon to get gas in Little Yella  🛵 ..the attendant was singing along to music that was loudly playing....I could tell he was in a great mood..after he filled my tank he started with his big squeegee to wash my little wing mirrors..they are like 4 inches square..it was so funny..we high fives and he got a great tip!!


I went to get my teeth cleaned this afternoon....I have been going to Dr.Laura for over ten years ago.....she works from her home in a very small room without all the fancy equipment, her waiting room is two chairs.


I used to bring Daniela and Paola here and she would clean their teeth without charge and I also remember that she one extracted one of Paola’s teeth without freezing, she really is a great Doctor.


I have no problems and my cost for cleaning...300 pesos!!! Check that out in your currency!!!


I think this is a great shot!!





Have a great day!!


I am on hold to Cheapo air yet again...30 minutes and holding!!


Yashi Kochi

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...