Sunday, January 05, 2020

Sunday 5th January 2020....another quiet day👍👍

It turned cold again overnight good job I have my fleecy bedsheets!!!


I relaxed again this morning watching a live soccer game from England before going over to Gracie’s and taking the dogs for a long walk..stopped first at the big Mall and saw this lovely scene!!!





The dogs really enjoy their walks.....


Home again to relax some more..


These are a couple of photos from Marty she came on the distribution day and as well as helping with the gifts brought huge amounts of dogs treats so not only did the kids receive a gift the dogs also were fed!!!





Don’t you love this beautiful young girl and her T shirt??


She deserved her gift!!






This is taken from my friends blog..






Thanks Chris.....


The rest of the day was beautiful and warm but supposed to get cold again tonight....


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...