Thursday, January 09, 2020

Thursday 9th January 2020......a relaxing time!!!

Another cool morning but when the sun comes out

It warms up into a nice day....


I had two hours of good tennis again this morning and home in time to get cleaned up and Beda, my masseuse  arrived at 1pm for a very lovely and relaxing massage....


Spent the afternoon doing some trip planning and had an early dinner before going off to English class...I do not normally teach Thursdays but the teacher is sick so I am filling in for him.


It was another great class..we finished off the article I brought in yesterday about resolutions......


Then we played word games changing one letter in a word to make a new words and finished off with charades with chocolates as the prize!


I know I always so it but the students are so keen and interested makes it really easy for me.


It received this short email from one of the principals at one of the schools we delivered presents ...very kind.





Now time for tea and my show.


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...