Saturday, January 18, 2020

Saturday 18th January 2020.....two birthdays!!

Today I want to wish my amazing and long time friend Linda the most happiest of birthdays..I know she is at the beach today..so have fun....there is a photo of Linda on yesterday’s blog!!

 Emily is also celebrating her birthday today, she is Gracie’s daughter and here is with baby Izzie...have a wonderful day!!



Time marches on!!!


In September 2015 I boarded a cruise ship in Vancouver and 42 days later arrived in New Zealand!!


It was a memorable and wonderful cruise made all that more special by June who I met on the first day....a lovey lass from near Newcastle in England!


We became great friends and did lots of excursions together....every time I went back to visit my family I always went and stayed a few days with June and she showed me around her hood!!


Well three weeks today June and her Partner Vince will be arriving in SMA and staying in my lovely penthouse.....I shall be here to great them and have all day Sunday with them before big leave on the Monday 10th February....


It will be great to see them again and I hope they enjoy my home, my town as much as I do!!


This is June in the black T shirt and other friends we met Georgina and Walter visiting a National Lava park in Hawaii!!





A quiet Saturday for me and now going to watch my new show ..a detective drama from England called Scott and Bailey!!


Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...