Sunday, January 19, 2020

Sunday 19th January 2020....this and that!!

Woke up to a cloudy sky and a little cooler...


I enjoyed my morning being lazy, did a load of clothes, nice to have my own machine even though I only use the dryer for the sheets.


There is a new park just outside of town that only opened this past week and Gracie and I took the dogs there this afternoon..it is really nice!





















This photo was taken in 1957 






When I am in Paris this May one of my missions is to find out where this photo was taken and get another one of myself in the same pose!!


Nanaimo made the news yesterday!!!





Hope the weekend was a good one for all my readers!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...