Wednesday, May 08, 2019

Wednesday 8th May 2019...babysitting week two!!!

Up early this morning starting our day of Baby sitting......after Izzie was fed and pamper change Gracie went to the grocery store and I stayed home and watched Izzie..she was really good for me...


When Gracie came back I went for my long walk and found this lovely scene only a five minute walk from the house...









These a ten minute walk away..





Now I need to find someone to play with!!!





We are going to get the stroller set up for tomorrow so we can take the baby out for some fresh air..


I watched another amazing live soccer game this afternoon..that has been two fantastic games two days in a row!!!


We celebrated Jonah’s third birthday tonight......







He was a really good boy and loved his cake!!!





Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...