Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunday 12 th May 2019.. a very special day!!!

This is my post from last year too good not to repeat!!!


SUNDAY, MAY 13, 2018

Happy Mother’s Day!!!


Below is copied from my blog last year and it is so true again today so I just copied and pasted the blog!!!!



This I think is my favorite day of the year.....a day when I take it upon myself to praise and say thank you to all the MUMS out there........

Not wanting to sound like a Willie Nelson song but I have had and continue to have many women in my life and many who have touched my life and made me a better man.....so I just want to say hello to them all out there and that also includes those ladies that I have a friendship that are not MUMS still the same message thank you and I appreciate you all being in my life!!!


Of course there is one special MUM I want to tell you about my Doris!!!!!  








When I used to get myself in trouble, which was often, she just smiled and called me Leslie which is something I did not like to hear......she was a one of a kind and caring and compassionate and lovely person and Malc and I were lucky when it came to getting you as  a MUM!!!!!


This was on my FB Page..I like this kids sense of humor!!!




Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...