Saturday, May 04, 2019

Saturday 5 th May 2019...up north!!!

After breakfast we packed up and said good bye to the family and started on our mini road trip to Connecticut!!





We tried to take the back roads and came across this great view of New York across the river!!









We were soon out in the country with lovely views of the river...





Crossed into the states of New York and then Connecticut.....some sights along the way..







We found our way to Gail’s beautiful home in a gated community.......great to see her again and to know after many months her health is returning to normal...


I left the girls to chat and walked all around the development and onto the golf course.


My dream car...a royal blue convertible Mercedes!!!!!







Gail took us to her favourite fish and chip restaurant and I think they were the best fish and chips I have ever tasted!!!!


Back home we played Mexican Train and now I am in the den watching the late night hockey game!!!


We return back to New Jersey tomorrow late afternoon!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...