Thursday, May 09, 2019

Thursday 9th May 2019.....lots of walking!!

Woke up again to a cool day with overcast skies.....after breakfast and amusing Izzie for a while...I went out for my long walk through a different neighbourhood...


When I came back Gracie and I tried to play cards but little Izzie was not thrilled with that idea..


It did get a tad warmer and Gracie dressed up little Izzie and I took her for my first stroller walk.....




She was so good looking at everything and then often glancing at me....after a while this happened...




She woke up and never did cry...we were gone nearly 90 minutes and I think she really enjoyed the time out!!





Came back and had tea and a rest before I went to pick up Jonah from day care....today we went grocery shopping...


He loved this cart!!!





He also loved seeing these outside the store....





I was tired tonight and Gracie and I watched some Tv before she went up to watch her show and I watched a live hockey game!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...