Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Tuesday 28th May 2019....a look ahead!!!

Well I thought the sunny days were here to stay but this morning it is cool and grey and rain will be here before I know it.....


Back on to the regular schedule Ryan dropped off Jonah at day care before he goes to work........


I drove Emily to the train station for her commute to work in the city and Gracie and I are home with baby Izzie...as I write this she is sleeping so sweetly and Gracie has gone to do some shopping!!!


So time to fill you in on the plans for the next few weeks...


Gracie is going to stay here for the month of June and then fly back home to SMA around the end of June....


I leave here Friday for the drive back to SMA and I shall arrive on Sunday 9th June......I have a route planned with air bnb stays each evening!!


The route I am taking is a new one and I get to visit places I have not visited before....


This is my route and plan for this Friday!!





I will leave around 9 am and drive to Arlington Cemetery in Virginia and visit this historic sight.....




From there a short drive to these amazing waterfalls ...





Then another twenty minute drive to Herndon Virginia where I stay for the night!!


So this week I think will pass quickly and I shall be back on the road again....


Hope you all have a great day!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...