Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday 22 nd May 2019......yet another one!!!

Well it had to happen..another year older....not really thrilled about another number added on to the total but of course not interested in the alternative!!!!




Ok anyone who wants to know today I achieved three score and ten and then one more year!!!


Emily decided to stay home from work today and also to keep Jonah home again....it is a gorgeous sunny day so after breakfast I got Jonah all ready and went for almost a three hour walk with Jonah..


We found another park which is quite lovely..











.he enjoys being outside and his vocabulary is really good and he especially loves dogs and likes to ask the owners what is the dog’s name!!!!


After lunch we all managed to get in one vehicle and we took the kids to another lovely park....










so nice to be warm and see the children having fun..totally surprised at all the green space and parks within 20 minute drive!!!


Tonight Gracie took me out to this lovely English style restaurant for dinner and I chose Cottage pie......very nice indeed!!


Thanks for all the Birthday wishes..I had a wonderful day!!


Yashi Kochi!!!!

2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

Birthdays are good for you, the more you have the longer you live! 😁

mexicokid said...

Can not argue with this logic ..cheers lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...