Friday, May 10, 2019

Friday 10th May 2019....weekend!!!!

Well almost at the end of the second week of baby sitting..it has gone by quickly and as I have mentioned before a whole new experience for me......I am now comfortable being left alone with Izzie and in fact today changed my very first diaper......👍👍👍👍


There was a small problem with the car and I went to a local repair shop and it was like being in Mexico...the owner was very funny and we shared some good stories..he fixed the problem in two minutes and would not take any cash but I left him a nice propina (tip)....


Came home and Gracie left to go to the Mall to get out of the house....Izzie was good!!


I then took her out again in the stroller for over an hour and came back got the car and went to get Jonah and we went to the park to see the ducks and to use the playground!!


Tonight is different we are taking the bus into the city....


Emily works at this school and is second in charge..







On Saturday evening her students are doing a year end play and she is required and wants to be there.....so this is the plan!!!


Gracie has an ex Brother in law who kindly lets her use his apartment in Manhattan when she is in town..so we will tonight when Emily gets home take the bus and then the train into the city and go to the apartment, I hear the view from the rooftop is out of this world and a full view of the Empire State Building..


On Saturday we will explore the city and then late afternoon Emily will come into the city and meet us and we will all walk to the school and watch the play.....the original plan was for Emily to take a Uber home and Gracie and I go back to the apartment and then Sunday go to a show and explore more of the city BUT the weather forecast for Sunday is really awful rain and cold so we may decide just to come back with Emily...will decide that later.


There is no internet at the apartment so don’t look for a blog till Sunday when there should be lots to show and tell you!!


Have a great weekend..be safe...


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...