Friday, May 17, 2019

Friday 17th May 2019...hiking day!!

Another lovely day and perfect my hiking day to here





About a 35 minute drive away...


Enjoy the views of the waterfall hike and then the hike around the reservoir ...



























It was about six miles and felt good to be out in the quiet woodlands...


I went to pick up Jonah after day care and we went to the park which he always loves....


Emily and Ryan are going out for dinner so we have night time duty!!!


Tomorrow taking off to the Catskills for an over night trip it will be my first time there..stay tuned!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...