Friday, May 03, 2019

Friday 3rd May 2019.......not much happening today!!!

The cool weather returned again this morning so Gracie and I just spent the morning spelling off each other watching and being with Izzie who continues to be a great well behaved baby.


Around noon I took a drive and then went on a walk through this lovely park!!











Pity it was drizzling at the time.....


I came home and we gain we took turns with Izzie until it was time for me to go and get Jonah and when I picked him up this was his art work!!!





The days go by quickly and the evenings it seems everyone goes and does their own thing and Gracie and I sit and watch Jeopardy.....that amazing man is still winning!!


Tomorrow we leave on a short two day road trip to Fairfield Connecticut ..





and to visit with a good friend of Gracie....I also know Gail a little bit and she has a home in SMA but has been sick and away for over a year....


It will be a nice change but again the weather forecast is not too great!!


I wish you all a safe and happy weekend ......


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...