Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Wednesday 29th May 2019.......tornado warnings in NJ!!

I did some changes to the format of the blog..hope you like them!!!



Another not so great day a tad cooler with grey looking skies but it was not cold so around 10am I took Izzie out in the stroller...


The big park very close by is so huge and today I found a new path around that had mileage markers and it was 1.5 miles around and we went around twice..


Along the way is a wonderful rose garden, an archery field, a big dog off leash and Izzie got her first taste of a tennis court!!







We were gone for over two hours and she was so well behaved!!


Did some packing arrangements and some computer work for my trip on Friday!!

Then went and picked up Jonah from daycare he is always so happy to see me and we again went to his favourite park to see the ducks and play on the equipment!!!


Tonight after Gracie and I watched our usual Jeopardy ..that young man is an amazing brain...he knows just about everything and can bring it out so quickly..if you have not been watching you should it is great entertainment!!


Then I watched the second match in the hockey finals!!

The tornado warning just brought really strong wings and ver6bheavy rain....but all is OK!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Looks like you may be driving down the Shenandoah Valley; am I correct? If so, you will be a lot cooler at a higher altitude than we are here in Florida. It hit 100 degrees while we were on the golf course watching a tournament; we finally gave it up and headed back to the condo about three o'clock. Also, we have been keeping an eye out for the weather reports coming out of the west and moving east, and I know you will too while you are driving; once you make it south of Atlanta, tornado threats should be less the closer you move toward the Gulf Coast and I-10. The heat is so bad I have been hauling four bottles of water in my backpack when we go out in the mornings.

mexicokid said...

Yes my second night stop will be in Roaring River NC....cooler here again today..be safe and stay hydrated best wishes les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...