Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Tuesday 9th April 2019.......what an avenue!!!

‘

This was taken today in Mexico in city!!!

There is no other way to tell you than it was yet another great tennis morning...good shots..lots of fun commentary...blue skies..what more??


I did some laundry and then went to a small local framing shop .....I need to get a Graduation certificate put in a frame for tomorrow evening...the man behind the county promised he would have it ready for me tomorrow afternoon....did he want a deposit?   No.....did he want my name and cell number?  No...just a smile and a handshake!!!!....why do I like Mexico you may ask????


Then it was time for a great live Champions league soccer game from England!!


Afterwards Gracie, Lisa and Bo  and I went out for a light supper and then back to Bo’s house for the usual Mexican train night..another game that I yet cannot win!!!




Day three of the trip shows us driving further north we intend to have a couple of hours in New Orleans before finding somewhere to stay the night around Montgomery Alabama!!!






Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...