Tuesday, April 09, 2019

Tuesday 9th April 2019.......what an avenue!!!


This was taken today in Mexico in city!!!

There is no other way to tell you than it was yet another great tennis morning...good shots..lots of fun commentary...blue skies..what more??


I did some laundry and then went to a small local framing shop .....I need to get a Graduation certificate put in a frame for tomorrow evening...the man behind the county promised he would have it ready for me tomorrow afternoon....did he want a deposit?   No.....did he want my name and cell number?  No...just a smile and a handshake!!!!....why do I like Mexico you may ask????


Then it was time for a great live Champions league soccer game from England!!


Afterwards Gracie, Lisa and Bo  and I went out for a light supper and then back to Bo’s house for the usual Mexican train night..another game that I yet cannot win!!!




Day three of the trip shows us driving further north we intend to have a couple of hours in New Orleans before finding somewhere to stay the night around Montgomery Alabama!!!






Yashi Kochi!!


No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...