Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Tuesday 30th April 2019...a full day!!

The weather gods were right in their predictions.....the forecast for the rest of the week is not great but by Saturday supposed to change and be nice for the rest of the month!!!


Drinking my tea downstairs as I write this..Gracie still sleeping and Emily and Izzie still asleep too although I think the baby did not have a great night......


Emily is home again today but then goes to work for the rest of the week....


Ryan takes Jonah to day care with him on his way to work.....and I will pick him up later in the afternoon.


Going to get my warmer clothes on and go for a long walk......


Some sights along the way...











I had a good walk just over two hours..


This is a nice little town and does not have a big city feel to it......


Gracie and I went out and did some shopping and then it was time for me to relax and watch a wonderful live soccer game from England before I left and went to get Jonah...


We went to a different park and he played on the equipment.....














..I have learned that almost three year old boys have boundless energy and that almost seventy one year old men do not!!!!!


He is really well behaved and a joy to be around....


We just happened to pass a McDonalds!!!





Just being in a family environment like this which I have never done before makes me realize what a hard and demanding and rewarding time it is for families.....very time consuming and not easy on the wallet either!!!


This evening was eating, cleaning up dishes, watching some tv..reading to Jonah......great fun.......


Yashi Kochi!!!

1 comment:

webmasterbagwan@gmail.com said...

cheap carfax and autocheck pdf printable reports. Please indicate in your notes: vin (or license plate + state), cheap carfax/autocheck at cheapcarfax.net

cheap carfax

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...