Monday, April 15, 2019

(Temporary Backup) Monday 15th April 2019..a morning out on the town!!!!

I walked into Centro this morning to do some errands and had my camera ready.....I am trying to be more imaginative in my camera shots....


The doors of San Miguel de Allende....














The famous blue doors, one of the best bakeries in town..see even the pigeons have to line up to get in....






The Jacaranda are still blooming.....





I wonder what this boy is saying to the vendor??





I wonder what he is thinking too??





Candles and coffins!!!





Only Canadian hockey &and will understand this one!!!


Have a great day!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...