Monday, April 29, 2019

Monday 29th April 2019....a kiddie day!!!

Woke up to a sunny but coolish morning......Ryan had taken Jonah to day care already and then he had gone to work...everyone else were still sleeping so I got my shoes and long pants out and went walking....walked briskly and felt good...I found a lovely huge park with tennis courts but unfortunately they are starting to resurface the courts and will not be open for another three weeks....

I enjoyed the walk and also the breakfast Gracie made for me.



Some quiet time...





I finished unloading the car and then Emily and Gracie took little Izzie to the doctors for a check up an I stayed home and researched some stuff on the computer.

This afternoon we went grocery shopping and the Gracie went with me to show me where Jonah’s day care is located and when we came home I took him out in the stroller to the park..



He has a good right foot kick!!!











...he had a great time.


This is of course all a new and different experience for me...I am comfortable with being alone and taking Jonah out but with Izzie I feel a tad timid and of course would not take her anywhere without Gracie....also it is important for me to remember to close doors and cupboards and learn all the safety features they have around the house as a soon to be three year will get into anything.

I also know already it is a little exhausting but great fun!!


This following article may only be of interest to my Brother.....but Sheffield United was my boyhood team and this new promotion to the elite league of English soccer will mean literally millions of dollars to the club.


Sheffield United were promoted to the Premier League as Leeds United drew with Aston Villa in a hugely controversial game at Elland Road.

The Blades are five points clear of their Yorkshire rivals with one game of the Championship season remaining.

United could win the title if they win at Stoke City and Norwich lose at Villa on the final day.

Promotion means the Bramall Lane side will play in the top flight for the first time since 2007.




"It's one of the greatest days of my life, 100%," an emotional manager Chris Wilder told BBC Radio Sheffield.

"To see it over the line today, surrounded by my players and my family, to see us back in the Premier League is truly incredible.

"What a day to be a Blade. Next season will be a fabulous experience for everyone involved."


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...