Saturday, April 06, 2019

Saturday 6th April 2019.. a bit of everything!!

Great tennis this morning followed by my trip to the farmers market and home to watch a live soccer game from England...


Spent the afternoon doing some planning and reading and then Gracie and I went out for a nice dinner and then to a live play about a Mexican Immigrant &amply...very well produced and acted!!


My good friend Linda is with some of her family  in Singapore for a wedding of a family she has know for many years...wonderful shot of the Bride and Groom!!






Another great Jacaranda tree in town!!






Have a great weekend ..


tonight we put our clocks forward!!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

Beautiful photo of the bride and groom. Tell Linda the photo looks like a scene out of an elaborately staged movie, just gorgeous. If I had attended one of those weddings, I would have had someone explain to me what was going on before I attended, sort of like being a fish out of water.

mexicokid said...

Linda lived in the Philippines for years and has been to other weddings...she wrote me and told me it was truly amazing and lavish....lp

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...