Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Wednesday 18th April 2018......Day 14!!!!!

Woke up to a beautiful sunny morning clear skies but I had to do my chores.....



We had a free walking tour booked at 11am and I had planned how we got into the central area and we took the metro 🚇 two stops and found the place easily enough......the tour group was quite big but Rachel our guide was really good it lasted just about three hours and here are some photos.....




I bought some of these and they were really juicy...


Gracie is right behind Rachel in the middle..



I was not allowed to use flas inside this church but the small side chapels were so ornate and rich with great murals and mosaics..







The tour was very informative about the history and life of the locals and we both enjoyed it immensely!!

Next we bought tickets for the Hop on Hop off bus..these tickets are good for three days.....so now enjoy more scenery..






It was almost 7pm before we knew it and we both really enjoyed the day some of the colours are so rich and vibrant.....

Tomorrow we have another busy day planned so stay tuned....

Yashi Kochi!!!!































2 comments:

Peter Kouwenhoven said...

A beautiful city, hop on buses are great, we enjoy them in most cities. Enjoy the sunshine.

mexicokid said...

Yes and the ticket is good for three days 🥂

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...