Monday, April 02, 2018

Monday 2nd April 2018......another day closer

To my departure on Thursday morning and I took Little Bluey in for an oil change and service and then went off to the gym...I had asked Aaron to prepare a work out session for me with  out weights as I want to continue working out but not in a gym...he had a great plan which we worked on today and I think it was harder that using the weights I sure sweated more!!!!

The rest of the day was spent organizing packing sorting and getting paperwork ready....

It is nice now with the time change the evenings are light until just after 8 pm......so two more busy days ahead of me......

Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...