Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday 27th April 2018..Day 23!!!

The breakfast this morning at the B& B was so delightful with so many choices we really did it justice......

The drive this morning was back to Lisbon and I just set the GPS and away we went we did a few miles on small roads where this was the best shot..


Then it was all motorway straight to the city.





I had booked an Airbnb close to the railway station Little did I know how good a job I had done it is only 150 yards away!!!

It is all working out I dropped Gracie off at the apartment and I went and returned the rental car also at the same station..so it all worked out well and tomorrow and easy short walk.

Photos taken from the apartment window..





We then went for our final walk around the Alfama area of town and came back.....

So you have waited one whole day to know what the next stage of the journey is...😀

At 7.45 am in the morning we take a train to Faro where we have a two hour wait before we catch a bus to Sevilla in 🇪🇸...we have an air bnb booked for three nights....


I received a wonderful e mail this morning from the lady who was teaching my English class for the last two weeks...last night was their graduation class and I am so proud of them...

Yashi Kochi!!!!!!!

















2 comments:

Dee Tillotson said...

The cruise ship Silver Cloud (part of Silver Sea Cruise Lines) in your photo is an all suite passenger ship rated at 6 stars. Now for the bad news, the cheapest suite is $7,200US per person and the most expensive suite is $20,000US per person for 10 to 14 days. I just had to look it up.

From your last photo, it looks like everyone has a beautiful orange tree in their yard. Your photo makes me want to reach in and pick one.

Safe travels to Spain.

mexicokid said...

Wow that is expensive and yes oranges everywhere and the best strawberries 🍓 les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...