Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wednesday 25th January 2012…..….a full day!!!

Received these photos from Paula and Jerry!!!

High above San Miguel

Jer's B'day Supper - Yum!

Paola, Daniela & Les

Thanks great photos even better memories!!!!

This one was sent to me by my lovely tennis partner Carolyn….

IMG_8298

Hard to believe that someone so pretty would resort to the dubious and distasteful tactics of bribing a ball boy to win a tennis match!!!!

So this morning at 11am it was tennis then straight to poker and as you can see quite a good day!!!

IMG_8296

Home in time for tea before I dashed off to the girl’s English class!!

IMG_8299

Paola has really good handwriting!!

IMG_8301

Daniela working on the board!!

IMG_8304

I sat next to Paola and she is so loving… at times she would just stare at me or put her hand on mine…..unconditional love cannot be beaten!!!!!!!

Tonight it is going to be a different plan I want to watch an epic live tennis game from Australia between Nadal and Federer…the problem??

It starts at 2.30am!!!!!  So trying to get a little sleep and then set my alarm….who knows what I will be like for my own tennis game at 9am tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...