Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Tuesday 24th January 2012…..early start!!

Carolyn and I decided we should try a singles game of tennis so at 8am she took me to her tennis club just outside of town I have played here before with her last year and it is a beautiful facility with a golf course and heated pool and about 6 clay courts….you even get a ball boy who keeps score but I think Carolyn had paid him off as he was calling a lots of my shots out!!!!!!!  Modesty forbids me from telling you the score..I know what you are saying it never stopped me before!!!!  Suffice it so say I really enjoyed the game and I do now have bragging rights!!!!!!  It was a really good start to the day.

Home for a while then I went to the Rotary meeting Linda thought I would enjoy the guest speaker Dr.Maxwell!!

IMG_8290

It was a very informative talk on medical costs and insurance in Mexico, really interesting!!

I then up and  did some chores inside Ramona and then came home had supper and now going downstairs to watch some tennis live from Australia!!!

Blessings….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...