Sunday, January 01, 2012

Sunday 1st January 2012…..day of rest!!

After tennis this morning I came home and due to the fact that this week is really busy that today would be a good day of rest…so after lunch got out my book and onto the lounger on the sun deck and read, ate and slept!!!!

Around 5pm decided to walk into El Centro some  photos along the way!!!

IMG_7882The local Cantina!!

IMG_7884beautiful arrangements of dried flowers!!!

IMG_7895

I just love this ladies face!!!

IMG_7887

Decided to treat myself to some flowers!!!

IMG_7894

All these for 70 pesos!!!!

IMG_7897

Hope you had a great first day and they all are that way Blessings …..

2 comments:

Rod and Sylvia said...

You could at least smile!

mexicokid said...

That is my Goerge Clooney pensive look...it charms all the women especially the ones over 80!!!!!!Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...