Saturday, January 28, 2012

Saturday 28th January 2012…3 blogs in one day a record I think!!!

Saturday morning tennis at 9am again a really good two hours!!

Home in time for lunch and a then shower and went to Casa Hogar to get the girls!!

Some of the girls eating Comida!!!

IMG_8322

I had been given a last minute chance to take the girls to the Big Chili cook off event at the swanky Hotel Real de Minas…..

Happy to say that I could have  Paola and Daniela and because little Lupita was not there we also brought along Susana…we took a taxi to the hotel and the girls had a wonderful afternoon….

IMG_8324

 

We saw many friends there that the girls knew….It was such a sweet moment when I told the girls in the taxi that Linda and Guy would be there…Daniela asked me if Guy was OK and signaled with her fingers about his breathing tube…such caring kids!!!

We did see Linda and Guy and Martha and Noe and Karen and Rob and also Earline and Armstrong and also Carolyn was there!!

IMG_8326

Armstrong..                                     Earline,,                          Carolyn

IMG_8327

IMG_8330

IMG_8329

I like the above photo we all have great smiles!!!

IMG_8338

This kid was good!!!

IMG_8340

IMG_8343

The girls loved the play area!!

IMG_8346

It was a special treat to have the girls for the afternoon and to see so many of my friends…..I just feel so fortunate to have them in my life they make me feel proud, young, alive and very happy!!!!

Took them back to CH for 5.30pm and told the Madre how good they had been!!

I then went and did a bit of grocery shopping for Sara’s apartment she arrives about 6pm tomorrow!!!

Just a quiet night movie and tea and I treated myself to a small piece of strawberry cheese cake!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...