Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday 13th January 2012…Just tell me

if you get tired of reading my blogs when they start with another great game of tennis in the sun to start my morning!!!

I then took the afternoon off and relaxed and at 6.30pm met Linda, Paula, Guy and Jerry at my favorite restaurant Hecho's where we were treated to a wonderful meal and music that would sell out any concert hall anywhere in the world!!!!

IMG_8048

IMG_8054

IMG_8055

It was a great treat for me to have my friends there and the music was so captivating we all stayed through the two sets….a lovely way to spend and evening!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...