Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday 30th January 2012…definite pay back time!!!

For all those blogs that I started by saying beautiful sunny blue skies and warm….today was for sure not warm, not sunny skies, not blue anywhere!!!

It rained quite hard most of the morning and then stopped but still gloomy and cold I have worn wooly socks, sweater and long pants all day!!!!  End of rant!!!

Spent the morning reading and researching and worked on the computer and then in the afternoon  met Sara and took her up to Casa Hogar to see the girls…it was a happy reunion!!!

IMG_8347

IMG_8358

The girls were in a good mood, funny and obviously happy to see us..OK OK to see Sara!!!

Paola got my camera again and this is my  serious pose!!!!

IMG_8352

We then went and got some groceries for Sara and now here I am in Casita Doris dressed for a Siberian Winter!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...