Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuesday 10th January 2012….another pretty easy day!!

Again not much on the agenda today so I went up to Linda and Guy’s and did some cleaning to Ramona…did a few chores for Guy and then came back to Casita Doris and spent a couple of hours studying and reading and sorting some papers out….3pm I went to Casa Hogar as I needed my girls to make some signs!!!

Here they are busy as beavers!!!

IMG_8019

IMG_8020Daniela is a budding actress I think!!!

The finished product turned out well … the signs are for my friends who arrive in SMA tomorrow!!!

IMG_8021

IMG_8022

I had a long talk with the Director of Operations at Casa Hogar about Paola…apparently Paola’s brothers have been taken out of the home they were in and are living back with the Mother…..the story on her is that she is very poor and works in a restaurant till 2am in the morning but recently has changed jobs and I think she is wanting to have Paola back home and the indication is that Paola wants to go….so hence the acting out and her bad behavior at Casa Hogar……I have told them that I am prepared to come to CH every day and spend one hour a day one on one with Paola talking with her about relationships, parents, respect, good and bad options and also offered to take her out every day to meet my friends and to see what life can be like…she is always so well behaved with me…..so I have let that with them and the Madres of course have the last word so will wait and see what happens.

I went downtown late evening and snapped these shots!!

IMG_8024

IMG_8026

IMG_8023

Just a quiet evening watching a movie…Blessings Les

2 comments:

Shadowmoss said...

If she does go back home to be with her Mom is there some way you can continue to be involved with the family as a mentor? I'm sure her brothers could use a good male role model in their lives as well. Could work out well for all involved if you have the energy to take it on.

Again, just my $.02USD.

mexicokid said...

thank you for the care and comments and I am sure I would be involved somehow with her love her too much not to be...blessings Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...