Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday 19th January 2010……getting to like being up early!!!!!

I was back at Casa Hogar at 7.30 am this morning to take my ladies to school but not before we had a little fun.

jan19 002 

I stole this idea from the Madre..the girls love lotion, so I now take a small travel size container with hand lotion with me and here they are applying said lotion!!

jan19 003

These are the girls that go on the second trip, this time they serenaded me with “Twinkle twinkle little star” !!!!jan19 005

I was home by 9.30am and in time to speak with my Great Nephew Tom, who is now 5 years old.

This Skype is a great idea and he was as clear as anything made my day to be able to connect with him…oh yes great talking to Janet and Malc as well!!!

 

 

TOM!!

tom

I did a little sunbathing before going back to drive the girls in the afternoon.  When I got to Casa Hogar, Paola was waiting for me and she had the truck keys to give me.

jan19 006

After picking up the first set of girls and dropping them them back at the home there is about 20 minutes before I have to leave to get the second set of girls.

My friends know that I am a man of many talents and I took this time to teach the girls animal noises, here they are doing a very good elephant noise, even had their arms for a trunk!!

jan19 008

Don’t you just adore that little Lupita!!!

All I see from these girls is a great sense of love, sharing, warmth and happiness!!!!  How could I be so lucky to spend all this time with them!!!

This evening I treated myself to dinner and yes that included home made apple pie and ice cream.

I then went to another of the local productions of the Play readers club, it was not too bad.

Tomorrow I get the morning drive off but do pick the girls up in the afternoon…..

Did you all notice that Sara did not answer yesterday’s question!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...