Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday 10th January 2010…how can it be!!!!

As I write this entry it is 44 degrees in Nanaimo, it is 51 degrees where Sara is in Kyuquot and here in SMA 4000km further south it is 34 degrees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Even better than that it is supposed to go down to 22 degrees tonight that is MINUS 6 degrees…..I have never been this cold in Mexico before.  The funny thing is that this afternoon I was in my shorts sunbathing for a couple of hours!!  Go figure…

Quiet day today went to the RV park for a final meal as Norma and Croft and Claudia and PJ are leaving in the morning….this is the gang

jan10 003

and here is Croft.

jan10 004

Ten minutes after this photo was taken the sun went down and it was cold.

We all went down town for a great meal and I wish them safe and happy travels and Norma and Croft thanks for your friendship these last few years!!

Now at home keeping warm…sunny forecasts AHEAD!!!!

5 comments:

Wandering Willy said...

Hey Les! Wanna trade some of that cool sunshine for some tropical cool rain?And maybe a howler monkey or two for some excitement.

mexicokid said...

Willy I cannot remember what minus 6 is!!!!!! No I will stick it out the long range forecast is good, if you decide not to go to the big Y let me know i when to some great places in your area, cheers Les

Croft said...

Not bragging but.... Puebla was 73 when we pulled in!

mexicokid said...

At last Norma can pull the woolies away!!!!!

mexicokid said...

of course that should have been put the woolies away...my fingres are frozen!!!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...