Saturday, January 02, 2010

Saturday 2nd January 2010…as I write it is raining!!!!

The forecast is not good for the next few days cloudy and rain…I guess I shall have to suffer like everyone else….

This morning I had arranged to pick up Daniela and because Paola is still with her Grandmother I asked if I could take out Daniela’s sister, Lupita and permission was given to me…

So imagine this if you can…..I arrive at Casa Hogar,  go in the big gate and there coming towards me at a mile a minute with her arms open wide is this bundle of JOY!!!!!

jan2 001

Lupita was so happy to see me and then close behind her also in fur boots was Daniela!!

jan2 004

Off we went and walked a few blocks then got in a taxi.  Daniela wanted me to sit in the front and her and Lupita wanted the back seats.  We were going to the playground in the central park and I was amazed the whole journey down there Lupita sat in the back seat looking out the window and singing.  Even the Taxi driver said,”Muy Feliz”  very happy!!!!

At the park they just had a ball and Lupita has a mind of her own sometimes she wanted me to help and hold her hand and at other times wanted to do the climbing by herself…enjoy!!

jan2 006

jan2 013

Love this pose below!!

jan2 015

jan2 016

One of the times she did not want a hand.

jan2 021

She is so pleased she did it!!

jan2 022

These girls just ran and laughed and were so much fun to be around.

jan2 024

Time for a treat….

jan2 030

jan2 031

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What a beautiful face…

jan2 032

jan2 035

We then walked down to the main Jardin and again they wanted to give money to the people on the streets!!!!

jan2 041

After the taxi dropped us back at Casa Hogar Lupita waved to the taxi driver and in her squeaky voice said Thank you.   She is such a great little lady so pleasant and the three hours together, you guessed it, just laughs and fun, nothing else.  They made my day!!!!

Got back to the house around 4pm did my now set pace of 20 laps and cooked supper and now listening to the rain falling down.

Hey Sara want to do a guest blog post from Kyuquot????

2 comments:

Wandering Willy said...

Great photo's of the girls Les,as always.Its good to see your having such a great time with them.
I guess we have to put up with a little rain.Its drizzling here at Catemaco Veracruz also.At least I'm back to warmer temps along with the humidity.

mexicokid said...

The next few days is cloud and rain gives me chance to do some catching up.....those girls give me such joy,,,,travel safe Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...