Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday 25th January 2010…short post for a change.

Slow day today, usual stuff this morning including picking up the car from my friend, Jaime.  I have rented the car for a week because my friends are arriving tonight and staying for a few days.

Did my 19 laps and then went to Casa Hogar to do the school run.

This little girl was doing her chores..

jan25 002

Lupita sees me drops the sock she is cleaning and runs into my arms.  She sure knows how to make some one smile and be happy.  Then back to her chores.  I had a short visit with Paola and Daniela before they went to eat and I went on another school run.

Came back home and read and sunbathed till 6pm.  Now getting cleaned up and going to the bust station for 8.30pm to pick up Gail and Larry…..

Hi Sara missed you today!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...