Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday 22nd January 2010……boy was I a lazy boy today!!

My friend Chris spends hours working on my blog, finding the deliberate mistakes I leave for him and then editing and finally making it into an incredible book form.  He has been doing this for the last 4 years and believe me the  finished product is wonderful, thanks Chris. Now Chris and his charming wife Pat, are leaving for Hawaii for the month of February and Chris has me if I could limit my daily posts to 4 paragraphs or less and no photos whilst he is away as it will take him ages to catch up once he returns home.  As he is faithful employee, yes I do pay him and I also believe that chocolate Tim Horton’s donuts are tax deductible, I am going to prove to him and all my great followers that yes indeed I can write within 4 paragraphs and no photos!!!!  After failing to do all my running laps two days ago I had a small bowl of cereal this morning before I ran and happy to report that the 19 laps were completed.  I then relaxed and read and did some computer stuff before I went to Casa Hogar for my regular pick up.  The first trip one of the Madres came with me and she brought one of the younger girls with her for the ride, Pauli is three years old and a delight.  After we picked up the girls and they were getting into the back of the vehicle Pauli wanted to sit back there with them and as she was getting in quite by accident one of the other girls stepped on her little finger and she started  to bawl.  So without any prompting one of the girls, who is only 5 years old, picked up Pauli and hugged her and soothed her and in a few minutes she was all smiles again.  Another lesson learned by this old guy…the depth of love and affection that is possible between two people!!!!  Little people at that!!!!.  I then did some shopping on the way home and I am having a quiet evening enjoying some good television programs.  Have some good news from Sara she has booked her trip to come back to Mexico and will be arriving in Puerta Vallarta on 2nd March.  I look forward to seeing her again and this gives me enough time to get back in the routine of “Yes Sara, No Sara as soon as I put the garbage out Sara!!”  I have my great friends Gail and Larry who live in Kelowna and are in Mexico for 2 months coming to visit for a few days on Monday.  I look forward to spending time with them and Larry is fluent in Spanish so always a treat to be around him.  Thanks to Linda and Guy, they are going to stay in the casa with me and I am hiring Jaime’s car for a week.  So Chris not only did I not post any photos I kept this down to one paragraph!!!!  You know me as a rebel and not doing well with requests so I just have to publish one little photo!!!!!!!

jan22 001 Lunch time today at Casa Hogar…somebody spent a lot of doing fixing their hair!!!!!

Wish you all a great weekend….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...