Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday 14th January 2010…..a trip down memory lane…

A bit of a day today…. a bit of laundry, a bit of house cleaning, a bit of moving things around in Ramona, a bit of reading, a bit of sun bathing, a bit of computer stuff, a bit of a scooter ride and a bit of TV this evening.

 

 

IT IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

images

 

 

This was the start of my epic journey and the blog.  The van in the photo was my first mode of transport, I had the back seats taken out and a wooden frame put in for my mattress to rest on top of and space underneath for storage!!

Saturday, November 25, 2006

Am I anxious to go? Will I miss the winters? Why do you want to leave? They say one picture replaces a 1000 words....I think the photo sums it all up, have a great day ....8 days and COUNTING!!!!!!

Three years ago what a lot has happened in my life since then!!!

This is me on my first date with Sara….duncan 008

 

P.S.

I am trying to find out when I started the site meter but cannot seem to find a way,   if anybody knows would appreciate the answer.

 

PURA VIDA!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...