Wednesday, April 06, 2022

Wednesday 6th April 2022…a typical Wednesday!!

 Today was really an easy day for me I have been pretty busy since I came back

from my trip so this morning it was good to do nothing….


There is this pretty hedge that is really in my neighbors yard but grows so fast and it comes over the top of my wall and needs to be trimmed back…..my landlord has the ladder and cutters to cut it back but I just do not feel safe going up the ladder so I hired a handyman to come and trim it off this morning…..


This is the before look…






Romero doing his stuff…





And the finished product….






he did a great job and cleaned up well too….


I have Claudia a Mexican lady that lives in the neighborhood who makes delicious pies which I have been getting from her for almost five years now…..I called her on Sunday and gave her my order and she delivered the fresh pies this morning…….I have a quiche, a beef and mushroom pies and a chicken pot pie…





I cut them into individual servings and put them in the freezer they are so good!!


Another 200 pesos win this afternoon at poker ♣️ followed by walking Frida for an hour…..


I just got home in time to change and go back to my English class….we did something different today…..I only have 5wo students so we went to one of their homes for the class…it was vey lovey Patty is a lawyer and she and husband also run an Airbnb in centro…we had a great class and the prop is early nice.


Going to have a shower and then watch a soccer game from England!!


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...