Thursday, April 28, 2022

Thursday 28 th April 2022…a very special evening!!

 Tonight was a very special evening for my two graduating students Patti and Adriana!!!





Hard to believe they have been attending the English school every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday for two semesters a year for five years, yes I said five years!!!!


This was their Graduation and I was thrilled to be there with them….both ladies had their families there for support.






About a month ago I brought the lyrics for Helen Reddy’s iconic song, I am woman……into class and we listened to the song and talked about how powerful the song was…Adriana decided she wanted to learn the song and here she was tonight performing the song on stage in front of the whole school, there were tears!!!





Covid messed up my class which was originally ten students but so proud of Patti and Adriana and I wish them the very best and just to let you know their English is amazing!!!


Stay strong and healthy!!!!


Yashi Kochi!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...