Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Wednesday 20 th April 2022..just a regular day!,

 Not an exciting post I know but it was a good day very sunny and warm and after breakfast I went into CENTRO do some banking and chores and then came home did a load of laundry and went off to poker where the winning streak continues ♣️ ♦️ 


straight from there I went and picked up Frida and we had a good walk she is such a great dog…..




home just in time to change and go back to CENTRO for my English class…both my students are so eager to learn and such dedication and I am proud to say next week is the last week of school and both will graduate after completing five years of classes, such a huge commitment!!
I like this poster


 Stay safe and healthy!!

Yashi Kochi!!






No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...