Friday, April 08, 2022

Friday 8 th April 2022….a great day!!!

 Today was food delivery day and Lynn, Margie, Reyes and myself went out this 

morning with the van full of food and some donated clothes and dog food.








We are always so well received and we have been doing this so long we know the families names and some of their stories…..it is a very humbling  and rewarding experience !!









If you would like to donate to this fantastic cause, our funds are getting low, please contact me

 at mexicokid77@yahoo.com


If you live in San Miguel I am more than happy to come collect  cash or donated items!!


Later this afternoon I went up some of the side street looking at the wonder decorations of the altars, such an amazing country!!










Best wishes stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Koshi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...