Saturday, April 02, 2022

Saturday 2 nd April 2022….an active day!!

 Another amazing time on the tennis courts this morning……we played a good men’s doubles game lots of fun and banter and the odd one or two good shots!!!


I then came home and watched the women’s finals from Miami and realized how the game of tennis should be played!!





Just relaxed on my rooftop for a while before I decided to go hiking to my favorite San Miguel hike……I love to go on this hike I find it very peaceful and today I loved the solitude and did a lot of thinking……sometimes not safe😆


As beautiful as the hike was today this beauty magnifies a thousand times in the rainy season when there are four waterfalls…

















….BUT I was excited as today I found a new trail down to another body of water underneath the suspension bridge…..I have hiked this particular hike hundreds of times but my first time down to the river canyon floor!!!!











I am going to have a shower, some dinner and then watch a soccer match from England…..


Stay safe and healthy!!


Yashi Kochi!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...