Friday, April 22, 2022

Friday 22 nd April 2022…delivery day!!!

 I want to wish happy birthday today to my lovely tennis and pickle ball partner in California, Caron, hope you have a great day!!

Also Alex has a birthday today also he is the middle son of my family  in Nanaimo, Happy birthday kiddo!!


Lynn, Reyes and myself went into the campo and some homes in town this morning delivering the food hampers.


I love the smiles of the children when they get a new T shirt or a toy or some fruit!!











We also found three more families that desperately need food so we are going to try to cover them next time.


Donations of cash or clothing or any items are much needed..please contact me at

mexicokid77@yahoo.com


Thanks Les


stay safe and healthy!!


Good news they announced this morning they were giving out second Covid booster shots so I went to the clinic and within five minutes got my shot!!!


Yashi Kochi!!



No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...